- 2 c finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 c powdered (icing) sugar
- 1/4 c almond paste
- 2 1/2 tbls Kahlua
- 2 1/2 tbls Grand Marnier
- 2 1/2 tbls Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 tbls white corn syrup
- 10 to 12 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 2 c finely crushed toasted almonds
In a bowl mix wafers, sugar, almond paste, liquers, syrup. make sure paste is well blended.
Press mix into pie plate, refrigerate til firm enough to form balls, approx. 20 mins.
Melt chocolate in double boiler over simmering water.
Roll mix into small balls, stick with toothpick, dip into melted chocolate coating evenly.
Roll gently in toasted almonds then place on large trays to harden.
Store in airtight containers in fridge. Serve at room temperature. Don't eat and drive ...